Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!!!!!!



Would not go as far as calling you evil
A more appropriate word for you would be deceitful
You barely respect yourself
or anyone else
Foolish, to ever believe you would respect me.
You are the worst kind of people
A time or two before I cleaned the slate
And that squared us back equal.
But you or I have yet to learn
So I won't call you by name
But I will call this "To Who it May Concern"
Even to this day you try to play me
And do things that many consider shady
I don't know whether to pray for you
Or call u SIMPLY CRAZY
but it's not up to me to diagnose
Maybe I'm crazy cus I use to keep you close
Human error or Blatant Mistake
I guess the jury still is still out
on that case
You look me in the face and lie
And I caught you on the foul
With everything that you've tried
All the BULLSHIT you feed me
And things you try to hide
I usually laugh at it as I later analyze
U be thinking you slick
I'm looking @ you like
"You Stupid as Shit"
I've known about it for months
I guess it's amusing to me to see how long
you'll front
It's truly a shame
And you truly are lame
For your half witted antics
If I was a different cat
Maybe I'd match all your theatrics
Apply some different tactics
That would bring reality to your illusions
Bring an Iron for the static
And end any confusion.
But that would make me apart of the problem
And that's never the solution.
Maybe your motive is FEAR
because you know now, I see thru you very clear
I know where your secrets are buried
And can make them re-appear
And you a fraud
Who's scared to be exposed
Knowing I have the power
to make you feel naked while fully clothed
It's not a threat
just fun to watch you sweat.
You think you making moves
I'm really UN-impressed
because you thought you would step on me
to get where u needed to be
And no matter how many times you flee
Karma is closing in on you
Soon enough you'll see.
And they say she's a Bitch
But I call her a FEROCIOUS BEAST
That's swallows whole
any type of lies or deceit.
You made your bed
Now sleep!!
But Karma is setting the table
Preparing for a EPIC FEAST.
So I'm gonna keep evolving
Turning over new leafs
And you NOW apart of the food chain
So I'm gonna let her eat
in peace..............
Bon appétit

2 comments: